Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Folded Paper Hearts

Inspired by Tracy's HandmadeThursday post the other week over at White Lily Green's Blog i just had to have a go at making these cute little folded paper hearts.

They're very simple to make and it was lovely to just sit down yesterday afternoon and spend some time doing some crafting.


I'm thinking like tracy that these would be lovely for cards, i also thought they would look fab instead of bows on pressies so a good excuse later in the year to make loads from christmas papers! 



If you would like to try your hand at making these then the fab tutorial is available HERE

10 comments:

  1. Those are so sweet..what a great idea of adding them instead of bows on pressies..would be nice for Mother's day even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear, please may I have your email address? Mine is sophiewearing@hotmail.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you've done an excellent job with those! I love them! I'm making some more for Mothers Day - Slightly addictive, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tracy they are so addictive to make lol x

    Sophie i did send u an email but will send another now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved these when I saw Tracy do them, I must give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, Sophie has been trying to get hold of you! I think she might not be getting your emails! Can you try sending one to me? - give_me_strength@msn.com

    Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. odd ive sent 2 emails just sent you one jewel if u dont get it sophie email me jguicha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh def need to have a go at these, even though I am not at all crafty, they would make wonderful tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh what a great idea, those are so cute! gotta check the tutorial on how to make them! thanks for sharing!

    x susan

    ReplyDelete