Monday, December 15, 2014

Roll on 2015

Hi just wanted to post up a quick post to say I will be back crafting and blogging like a mad women in 2015. 
This year has been one of the most difficult years for me as I lost my dear dad back in April, I loved my dad to bits and he was one person who was always there to help me out and I miss him terribly. I'm only just getting my life back on track after losing him hence why I haven't crafted or blogged all year.
But if losing my dad has taught me anything it's that life is short so make the most of it so for me I've a lot planned for next year to keep me (and my mum) occupied including getting my garden sorted which has gone to pot this year :( I plan to upcycle a lot of stuff for the garden as money is tight but with so many ideas online I can't wait till springtime to get going on that :) 
Lastly I'd like to wish you all a very merry christmas and all the best for 2015 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment